|Jubeat is another successful arcade music video game developed by Konami Computer Entertainment Japan.
The basic gameplay of Jubeat is similar to Nintendo DS music games. Animations chosen at the song select screen are shown within the panels synced to a track of the player's choosing; when they reach a hot point, which is dependent on the marker chosen, the player must tap the corresponding screen to score points. Taps can be judged as either Perfect, Good, Fast or Slow. Three difficulties (Basic, Advanced, and Extreme) are offered for each song. When used with an e-AMUSEMENT card, the game will save statistics to the e-AMUSEMENT servers.
How To Play:
1. After loading required credits, pressing the START button will start the game.
2. Select "ONLINE PLAY" or "LOCAL PLAY" and press the START panel to confirm play mode.
3. Choose tunes. Top 12 of 16 panels display tunes' covers. Three difficulties, "BASIC", "ADVANCED" and "EXTREME" are available.
4. Play the selected tune. Performance rank includes PERFECT, GOOD, SLOW, FAST, MISS.
5. Results will be displayed after each tune. Bonuses will be added to the basic points.
6. When preset number of tunes are cleared the game will end.